Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most.
Oddly enough this one is really hard for me. I tend not to recommend a lot of books mainly because I don’t know a lot of book loving people, I’m not talking online here I’m talking real life. But there are a number of books that I would certainly recommend to others if they did want reading suggestions, so those are the books I will list here in no particular order.
- Kushiel’s Dart by Jacqueline Carey. This was such an amazing story in a vivid world with great characters and plenty of plot twists.
- The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield. The best mystery book I have read so far. Very interesting and a must read in my opinion.
- Green Rider by Kristen Britain. A great novel for both fantasy and horse lovers. It starts an amazing series that I absolutely adore.
- The Quick And The Dead by Louis L’Amour. An amazing book by one of the best western writers. While short the story is really great with interesting characters.
- Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake. Probably one of the best YA novels I have read so far, it’s a mix of horror and romance.
- Grasping At Eternity by Karen Amanda Hooper. Another great YA novel that while at times seemed slow was really great overall.
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. A great book not only for horse lovers but anyone.
- The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle. Really a classic in it’s own right. A must read for all book lovers.
- Black Beauty by Anna Sewell. By far the best book written about a horse ever, made a great movie as well.
- Fried Green Tomatoes At The Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg. An amazing story told by one of the best characters ever written. The movie version is great as well.