Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Top Ten Books At The Top Of My Summer TBR List.
Some of these books are new while some of these books are older. Either way I’m looking forward to reading them during the summer months and hope to get through many others as well. So here they are in no particular order.
- Silent Harmony by Michele Scott. I ordered this book last week and I’m looking forward to reading it. This will add to my slowly growing pile of YA books and hopefully continue my growing love of them as well.
- Antigoddess by Kendare Blake. I loved the Anna series by this author so when I saw she had a new series coming out and it involved the Greek Gods I knew I had to have it. It may not come out til the end of summer but I’m definitely looking forward to this.
- Tangled Tides by Karen Amanda Hooper. Yes another YA book. I love the Kindrily series by this author and I haven’t read many mermaid books so this one looks like it will be a good read.
- Hard Country by Michael McGarrity. Been wanting to read this one since before it came out. I love westerns and this one looks good. I had thought it was a standalone but apparently it’s the start of a trilogy.
- Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor. Anyone who has read the prequel to this will know why I want to read it, and possibly call me crazy for having not gotten to it yet.
- Watchers by Dean Koontz. While I wasn’t scared by the last Dean Koontz book that I read I enjoyed it enough to want to read more of his work, plus this one was recommended to me by my best friend.
- Tales From Watership Down by Richard Adams. More about the bunnies of Watership Down, count me in.
- Percy Jackson & The Olympians Series by Rick Riordan. Yes it’s a series and not a single book but I have a feeling once I start reading this I’ll sail through them all.
- Seraphim by Michele Hauf. Picked this one up at the used bookstore a while ago, looks good so can’t wait til read it.
- Moonlit by Jadie Jones. Another YA about horses, how could I not want to read this?
What books are you looking forward to reading this summer?