Guys I’m so excited! This is the first time I’ll be participating in Bloggiesta. I’ve been meaning to do this for a while now but I always seem to forget about it, even when I write it down on my calendar (I have a habit of forgetting to change the month), but this time I’m finally going to do it.
I’ve had a list of things that I want to do on my blog for some time now but like everything else in life I need a bit of a push to do it. Now because this is a mini challenge I doubt I will finish them all but anything I can scratch off that list will make it all worth while.
Here are some of the things I hope to get done this weekend:
- Update one million pages list (there are a few books missing)
- Create and post a review policy
- Type up older reviews
- Type up some Off The Shelf posts (I’ve been slacking with those)
- Schedule posts for August
- Post reviews on Audible, GoodReads, etc.
- Make a review list by author name
Those aren’t quite all the things I want to get done for my blog but I feel most if not all of them are doable this weekend. I’m not sure if I will participate in any mini challenges, but if I have time/feel inspired by them I may do them.