- Netgalley Knockout will run from July 1 – September 30
- You are not limited to ebooks from Netgalley! You can include any ebook you have received for review from Netgalley, Edelweiss, or from a publisher or author directly. It just must be an ebook and it must be a review book.
- You can only count books that you read from July 1 to September 30. Nothing read before the challenge starts or after it ends will count toward the challenge!
- You do not have to only include books released during the months July, August, or September – but you can include these, of course! Any electronic review book counts, whether it has already been released or is still yet to be released!
- Again, even if the book has already been released, if you’re reading a review ebook copy of it then it counts toward the challenge!
Ignoring the fact that I’m signing up to this challenge a bit late I’m definitely looking forward to it. I have a number of egalleys that I need to get through, especially since I have a two week long vacation coming up next month and will likely get no reading done during that time. So this challenge will help me push myself to read as many of those as I can before vacation, I’ll be focusing on those that need reviews posted during those two weeks. After that I’ll be working my way through the list and attempting to clear out all my galleys.
My goal is to get through fifteen galleys before the challenge ends and since I am signing up late I will only count the galley I have read starting from today, just to give myself that extra push and lesser time frame. However if I get through those fifteen quickly enough I may jump back to a few older galleys I haven’t had the chance to read yet.