Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List (you could do top ten fall releases you plan on reading or just your planned reading list).
There are so many books that I want to get through this fall that it was really hard for me to make this list, because I wanted to list them all which would bring the list way past ten. So here are a random ten books that I am looking forward to reading this fall.
- Antigoddess by Kendare Blake. This will likely be my first fall read, as soon as it is released and I receive it in the mail of course.
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater. This book cannot come out soon enough.
- Silent Harmony by Michele Scott. This has been out for a few months but I plan to read it this fall.
- Forsaken by B.J. Daniels. I still need to read the book before this one, but needless to say I’m looking forward to when Forsaken comes out.
- Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor. I’ve been meaning to read this for a little while now but just haven’t gotten to it, so time to schedule it for the fall.
- Vol’jin: Shadows of the Horde by Michael A. Stackpole. I’ve enjoyed quite a few of the World of Warcraft books and am looking forward to this one after playing through a good chunk of the Vol’jin story line in the game.
- Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton. I know I keep saying that I’ll read this and I keep not doing it so I will try real hard to read this one for my fall books.
- The Archived by Victoria Schwab. Heard so many good things about this book that I really need to read it already.
- It by Stephen King. While I’m technically not looking forward to reading this one I just need to suck it up and read it already so I can say that I have and be done with it.
- Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. I’ve had this book for about a year now and I really want to finally sit down and read it.
What books are you looking forward to reading this fall?