The wonderfully wicked read-a-thon has come to a close. Like all read-a-thon’s I have a great time participating in this one and got through quite a few books during the event as well. My goal was to read at least six books and I definitely accomplished that. Though I had planned to participate in the Twitter chat I got busy that night and lost track of time, so sadly I missed it. And I also didn’t find the time to participate in any of the mini challenges. But overall I had fun and was glad I got to be a part of this.
What I Read During This Challenge:
- Little Fuzzy by H. Beam Piper
- Freak of Nature by Julia Crane
- The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
- Me And Murder, She Wrote by Peter S. Fischer
- Bellman & Black by Diane Setterfield
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- Lethal Circuit by Lars Guignard
- The Story of Dr. Dolittle by Hugh Lofting
I will definitely be looking to join this challenge again next year. Did you participate in the challenge? How did you do on your goals?