Our love of reading can be expensive! Not only are we purchasing books but some of us also need space to keep them. I had so much fun with this challenge last year. Let’s do it again! This challenge is hosted by Book Dragon’s Lair.
- choose a level – you may move up as needed, just not down.
- check books out of the library
- books may overlap with other challenges
- any format allowed (print, ebook, audio)
- reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is. (post with review linky is coming)
- a blog is not necessary, just comment that you want to join in.
- board book – 3
- picture book – 6
- early reader – 9
- chapter book – 12
- middle grades – 18
- Young adult – 24
- adult – 36
- just insert IV – 50
For this challenge I am going with the Chapter Book Level, reading 12 library books. I may end up reading more than that but I have a very small library and nearly every book I have borrowed from them so far has been ordered in from other libraries, which can take a week to a month to get in. So I think 12 is a realistic goal for this challenge.