This is a challenge for all those series books you started at some point and haven’t finished. This challenge is hosted by Socrates’ Book Reviews.
Here are the rules guidelines.
- All books that are part of a continuing series qualify (i.e. Debbie Macomber’s Cedar Cove, Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum, James Patterson’s Alex Cross, etc. etc.)
- It doesn’t matter if you have 1 or 10 books in a series to complete it, it qualifies (i.e. if you only need to read one more Sookie Stackhouse book to complete the goal, that’s fine) The goal is to complete a series from wherever you are up to until the last published book.
- The qualification period is January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014. Books must be read during this time frame to count.
- Take the button above and post about it. Use the Mr. Linky below to sign up and make sure you link it directly to your post about this challenge.
- If you don’t have a blog, that’s fine. Just leave a comment to sign up and tell us what you are reading. Or you can join my Goodreads group for this challenge by clicking here.
- Any format of book counts – audio, ebook, etc.
- You should choose the series you want to finish before the challenge begins, but it isn’t necessary. It’s fine to change series during the year – as long as you complete whichever series it is.
- Choose a level.
Level 1 – Complete 1 series.
Level 2 – Complete 2 series.
Level 3 – Complete 3 or more series.
I really need to do this challenge. I have so many series on the go it’s not even funny. I did knock out a few of these by doing this challenge in 2013 but I barely scratched the surface of all the series that need to be finished. This time around I am going for Level 3 – Complete 3 or more series. I was to finish reading as many series as I can this year, to try to lessen my to-read pile in a number of ways.