The 2014 Ebook Challenge. Encouraging readers to expand past just physical books to embrace ebooks in all forms. This challenge is hosted by Workaday Reads.
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2014 – Dec 31, 2014.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
- You can plan your books in advance or as you read them.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Floppy disk – 5 ebooks
- CD – 10 ebooks
- DVD – 25 ebooks
- Memory stick – 50 ebooks
- Hard drive – 75 ebooks
- Server – 100 ebooks
- Human brain – 150 ebooks
For this challenge I have decided to go with Level 2 CD – 10 ebooks. To make this more challenging I am not going to count any of my review Galleys as part of this challenge. The books that I will count will be those I have gotten from Amazon, whether free or bought, because I need to get reading those ones anyways.