Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing Me.
Oh there are so many books I would love to find under the Christmas tree, brought to me by that jolly old man in a red suit. I did manage to narrow the list down to just ten books though, so here they are in no particular order.
- The Last Rhinos by Lawrence Anthony. I love Africa and rhinos so this book has been on my list to read for a while now. I would be a very happy person to find it tucked under my tree.
- The Boleyn Deceit by Laura Andersen. I need to know what happens next in this series so getting this book under the tree would be great.
- Star Wars book by Various Authors. I own a lot of the books in the very large Star Wars series, but there are also a lot I don’t own. I could list them all but that would take up this list and even then it wouldn’t cover them all. So it would be great to find some of the books I don’t yet have from this series under my tree.
- Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead. I’ve been meaning to read books by Richelle Mead for a while now and just haven’t gotten to it. So I definitely would be excited to see this one brought to me by Santa.
- Night of Cake & Puppets by Laini Taylor. Santa can deliver ebooks right? Well I think he can and therefore I would love to find this one on my Kindle come Christmas morning.
- River Monsters: True Stories of the Ones that Didn’t Get Away by Jeremy Wade. I’ll admit I’m not a fan of fishing by I love the River Monsters show and ever since I saw Jeremy Wade had a book out I’ve wanted to read it. Santa should bring me this one for sure.
- World of Warcraft: Dawn of the Aspects by Richard A. Knaak. More World of Warcraft books, yes please, even though I still haven’t read all the ones I own I do really want this one to appear under my tree.
- Moonlit by Jadie Jones. I found this book on another blog and have been wanting to read it since. I would not be opposed to Santa bringing me this one.
- The Queen’s Lady by Barbara Kyle. I’ve been craving a lot of historical fiction lately so if I were to find this book under my tree then I would be a happy reader.
- Surprise Books. As much as I would love to get books on my list I think it would also be great to be surprised by Santa and have him bring me a random book by an author I have not read yet. It might help open up a whole new world of reading to me.
What books would you love for Santa to bring you this year?