With January just around the corner it is time to take a moment and look back at all the reading that was done in the month of December. With the holidays December proved to be a fairly hectic but fun month. Among all the holiday and winter activities I still managed to do a good chunk of reading. In total I read eleven books this month.
So what did I read in December?
- Maul: Lockdown by Hoe Schreiber
- Kingdom of Sorrow by Kenyon Morr
- The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
- Rum & Razors by Jessica Flecther
- Rider by Jim Bernheimer
- The Last Savanna by Mike Bond
- Next by Michael Crichton
- See No Weevil by Kenyon Morr
- The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
- Course of Action by Lindsay McKenna & Merline Lovelace
- Down Range by Lindsay McKenna
- The White Masai by Corinne Hofmann
Which book was my favorite? Honestly this month I am having a hard time picking a favorite. I enjoyed nearly every book I read this month and I can’t really narrow it down, so I will say that almost all of them were my favorites. Which book was my least favorite? Now this is actually easy for me to decide on. While I hate to admit it I have to say that The Princess Diaries was the least favorite book that I read. I had been truly looking forward to reading the book that inspired the movie that I enjoy so much and yet when I read the book I was disappointed. I knew there would be differences between the two but never expected it to be so extreme.