Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Top Ten All Time Favorite Books in X Genre (you pick the genre!).
I read a little bit of every genre out there and yet I don’t know if I can list a full ten of any genre which I count as my favorite. Sure I’ve read a number of great books but each genre but at the same time I’ve encountered a number of bad books along the way as well. For this week I will be picking the Science Fiction genre. So here they are in no particular order and hopefully I will make it to ten.
- Little Fuzzy by H. Beam Piper. It’s a fantastic science fiction novel which explores something much deeper than alien technology like many science fiction novels do. It also falls into the classic genre so you can kill two birds with one stone with this book.
- Ghost Planet by Sharon Fisher. I really enjoyed this book, the world with ghost aliens was so interesting I devoured it in no time.
- The Dragons of Jupiter by Jacob Holo. I loved the unique technology in this book, it was one of the main reasons I enjoyed it so much.
- Star Wars Books. What can I say I’m a huge Star Wars fan and have loved nearly every novel in the Expanded Universe that I have read.
- Fuzzy Nation by John Scalzi. An updated version of Little Fuzzy was great. It held on to a lot of what made Little Fuzzy a great read, but also gave it a more modern and appealing feel.
- Under The Empyrean Sky by Chuck Wendig. This book is a mix of SciFi and Dystopian, but still quite the fun read. Plus it has killer mutant corn in it, so what’s not to like?
Well that’s it. My favorite books from the Science Fiction genre. What are your favorite books from a certain genre?