Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Top Ten Favorite Movies or TV Shows! (can break it down to top ten favorite romance movies or comedy shows etc. etc.).
Now this is my kind of list. Don’t get me wrong, I love all the book related lists, but nice to take a step back from those and talk about something different for a change. Now, admittedly I don’t really watch much TV anymore, but I do have some favorite shows that I still watch or re-watch on DVD. And of course there are a lot of movies that I love as well. So here are my favorites in no particular order.
Favorite TV Shows
- Deadliest Catch. This is one of the few TV shows I actively watch. I love it and always look forward to when the next new episode is on – which happens to be tonight for anyone who is interested.
- Murder, She Wrote. I loved watching this show when I was younger and now I am currently re-watching it on DVD. I’ve made it all the way to season 12, which is the last season.
- CSI. Okay, so I don’t actually watch this show anymore, unless I happen to catch reruns from the first few seasons. I really enjoyed it in the first few years of the shows running but now not so much. I still consider it among my favorites.
- She-Ra: Princess of Power. This one I grew up watching, I loved it then and I still love it now. I own the DVDs and watch them on a regular basis. Of course I also enjoy and watch He-Man and The Masters of the Universe.
- Xena: Warrior Princess. What can I say, I loved this series and was disappointed that it ended, and also with how it ended. In the end I still watch it whenever I get the chance. Also love and watch Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, because these two series have a lot of tie in episodes, plus Greek mythology.
- The Beverly Hillbillies. Seriously how can I not include this show? As a kid I loved this show, and I’m not gonna lie, I dreamed about growing up and becoming Elly May Clampett – at least the owning lots of animals part of her ha ha.
- Black Beauty. This will always be among my favorite movies. I love the story, whether I read the book or watch the movie, I just love it.
- The Fast & The Furious. Love this movie. Heck, I love them all – with the exception of Tokyo Drift, but that movie still had it’s okay moments, just doesn’t really fit into the series all that much.
- Princess Mononoke. Do I really need to explain this one?
- Maleficent. Seriously, this movie was so damn good. I can’t wait til it hits DVD so I can watch it over and over again.
There you have it, my favorite TV shows and movies. What are your favorite shows or movies to watch? Are they the same as mine or different?