Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list.
Generally speaking I do a very poor job of actually sticking to reading the books that I list in these seasonal TBR lists, but I shall nonetheless list which books I really hope to read this fall and see if perhaps this time I can stick to it or even to part of it. So here they are in no particular order.
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison
- War Crimes by Christie Golden
- The All-Girl Filling Stations Last Reunion by Fannie Flagg
- Mercy by B.J. Daniels
- A New Dawn by John Jackson Miller
- Wolf Haven by Lindsay McKenna
- Mirror Sight by Kristen Britain
- The Last Rhinos by Lawrence Anthony
- Any book that has been sitting on my shelf for far too long unread
There we have it, the top books on my fall to-be-read list. What books are you most looking forward to reading this fall?