With November’s arrival, it’s time to take a moment and look back on all the reading that I did in the month of October. The month of October was fairly decent reading wise, while I didn’t break any reading records I did keep up with the books and in doing so have just been keeping up with my year goal of reading one hundred books. In total I read seven books in October and added one book to my dreaded Did Not Finish pile.
So what did I read in October?
- Mercy by B.J. Daniels
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- The Fool by Karen Amanda Hooper
- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe #11 by Dan Abnett
- Sister of the Dead by Barb & J.C. Hendee
- The Bear by Claire Cameron
- Tarkin by James Luceno
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchel
So which was my favorite? Tarkin, I definitely liked Tarkin the best. This was a fantastic novel and so glad that I was able to get my hands on an advanced copy of it. Which was my least favorite? Cloud Atlas, in fact I never even finished this book, so I don’t know if it should even be truly listed here, but in the end I did not like the book.