Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Top Ten Sequels I Can’t Wait To Get.
Oh man, there are so many series that I have on the go where I’m excited for the next book to come out. Heck sometimes I’m excited about the fourth or fifth book coming out in a series even if I’m only on the first or second book. So here are the sequels I can’t wait to get, in no particular order.
- The Sixth Green Rider Book by Kristen Britain. This one doesn’t have a title yet, and it will probably be three to four years before it’s released, but I can’t wait to get it nonetheless.
- Sacred Seas by Karen Amanda Hooper. I cannot wait til this one comes out, the other two books were fantastic.
- Heir To The Jedi by Kevin Kearne. This will finish off the Empire & Rebellion Trilogy, and I am so excited for this book. Can’t wait til it’s released next year.
- First And Last Sorcerer by Barb & J.C. Hendee. I have so much catching up to do on the Noble Dead Saga before I am ready to read this book. Luckily it doesn’t come out until next year so I have some time, I can’t wait to add it to my shelf even if I likely won’t be ready to read it right away.
- The Raven Cycle Book #4 by Maggie Stiefvater. Another book that doesn’t have a title yet, and I’ve only read the first book in the series so far, but I can’t wait til this one comes out and I can get it.
Okay, so I didn’t quite make it to ten. But in my defense a lot of the series I am reading are older ones that already have all the books published. So what sequels can you not wait to get?