Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2015 — bookish, blogging or otherwise!
Wow, it’s crazy to think that 2014 is nearly over. Time to start planning what to do in the coming year. So here are a few goals and resolutions I have set for 2015.
- Learn a new skill. Not sure what the skill will be, but I want to learn something new.
- Read books from my neglected shelves. I still have so many unread books I my shelf that have been sitting there for years, so going to try to read a bunch of those.
- Grow an amazing garden. I love gardening, namely vegetable gardening, and this year I plan to grow the best garden I can in the space that I have.
- Host a read-a-thon. I’d like to host a read-a-thon this year. Need to figure out the what and the when of it.
- Buy less books. I did good with this one in 2014, so hoping to do even better in 2015.
- Enjoy blogging again. I went through a sort of hating blogging phase in 2014, so I’m going to take a step back and do changes that will make me enjoy again as much as I did when I first started.
- Do more writing. I’ve always enjoyed writing, but I don’t always set aside the time to do it. In 2015, I will put more focus on my writing.
So I didn’t quite get to ten, but it’s a pretty good list of goals regardless. What are your goals or resolutions for 2015?