Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List.
I’ve always been bad about sticking to my seasonal TBR lists. But maybe this time I will actually do it. Either way, here is a list of the books I hope to read this spring, listed in no particular order.
- Prophecy by Elizabeth Haydon. I really want to finish reading this series, but so far have only read the first book. So in an effort to finish it I plan on reading book two, Prophecy, this spring.
- Sacred Seas by Karen Amanda Hooper. This book is coming out soon (sometime in May I believe), and I plan to read it as soon as I get my hands on it, thus it made it on this list.
- Mirror Sight by Kristen Britain. Been sitting on this one for about a year now, and I really want to read it finally.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I am way behind on getting around to reading this series, so hopefully I can at least get it started this spring.
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche. Been meaning to read this one since I picked it up months ago, so this spring will hopefully be whether I get around to it.
- White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison. Another series I plan on finishing this year. So I need to get back to listening to these audiobooks.
- Kushiel’s Chosen by Jacqueline Carey. I loved Kushiel’s Dart, and meant to immediately read the rest of the series, but didn’t. So now might be the time to get around to doing that.
- Murder, She Wrote books by Jessica Fletcher (aka Donald Bain). These are books are really good quick reads for when I want to read something light. I have about thirty of them to choose from, though I will likely read them in order, just because I can.
- Watership Down by Richard Adams. I have already read this book, but I really want to reread it, as it has been many years since I first read it.
- Star Wars books by various authors. I’m so behind in this very large series it’s not even funny. I would like to read a few this spring to try to catch up a bit.