Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Ten Authors I REALLY Want To Meet.
This is a hard list. There are a lot of authors I would love to meet. Hell, I’d love to meet them all, even ones that wrote books that I didn’t enjoy. Well, here they are, in no particular order.
- Kristen Britain. She writes the Green Rider series, and I love it, and would love to sit down and talk to her about the characters and other things.
- Ann Aguirre. I immediately feel in love with her Sirantha Jax series and would love to meet her. Working on buying all her other books so I can read them all.
- Karen Amanda Hooper. I feel like I already know her in a way, since I chat with her through email quite a bit, but I would love to meet her in person.
- Marguerite Henry. Ignoring the fact that she died several years ago, I would love to meet her, whether it involved going back in time or bringing her back to life. Her many horse books made my childhood full of happiness.
- Walter Farley. He died a while ago as well, but same goes for him. His Black Stallion series was a major part of my childhood.
- Laini Taylor. Who doesn’t want to meet this masterful writer? I would probably beg her to write more books set in the world of Daughter of Smoke & Bone.
- Laura Andersen. I love her alternative historical fictions books, I need to meet this woman and thank her for them.
- Every Author Who Has Written Star Wars Books. Even the authors whose books I hated, but especially the ones I love, like Timothy Zahn and Troy Denning to name a few.
- Sara Douglass. Another author who has passed away, but I would love to meet her regardless.
- Richard Adams. He brought bunnies into literature in the most interesting of ways, I need to meet him.
There are so many other authors I would love to have added but I kept it to ten. So which authors are the ones you would really like to meet?