Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Top Ten Authors I’ve Read The Most Books From.
You would think this would be an easy topic to answer, and yet I found myself spending a great deal of time looking over all the books I have read to figure out which authors would make this list. My problem is, I rarely stick to a series, which means most authors I have only read one or two books by them before moving on to something else. Anyways, here is my list in no particular order.
- Walter Farley. I have read at least 20 of his books.
- Marguerite Henry. I have read at least 16 of her books, perhaps more. Honestly I’ve sort of lost track of which books of hers that I have read and which I haven’t.
- B.J. Daniels. I have read 15 of her books. And I have plenty more by her that I need to read at some point.
- Karen Amanda Hooper. I have read all 11 of her books. I am eagerly awaiting more to come.
- Lindsay McKenna. I have read 11 of her books so far.
- Ann Aguirre. I have read 6 of her books, and plan to read more in the future once I get my hands on them.
- Kim Harrison. I have listened to 6 of her books. I really need to get my butt in gear and listen to the rest of them.
- Troy Denning. I have read 6 of his books, all of which happened to be Star Wars.
- Christie Golden. I have read 6 of her books, which were all World of Warcraft.
- Kristen Britain. I have read 4 books by this author, all of which are from her Green Rider series. I should have read book 5 a while ago, but I keep letting it collect dust on the shelf for some silly reason.