Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Top Ten Books I’ve Recently Added To My TBR.
I have tried really hard to not add anything new to my TBR lately, but inevitably it happened. I know I added a number of Star Wars novels, but beyond that, I had to actually look at my Good Reads list to find out what I had added. In doing this, I found out my TBR is 15 pages long on Good Reads, that was disturbing. So here are the ten most recent books added to my TBR list.
- The Weapon of A Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure by Kason Fry
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure by Cecil Castellucci
- Smugglers Run: A Han Solo & Chewbacca Advanture by Greg Rucka
- The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
- Dark Disciple by Christie Golden
- Star Wars: Aftermath by Chuck Wendig
- Night Hawk by Lindsay McKenna
- Titans by Victoria Scott
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- The Winter King by Bernard Cornwell
There you have it. The books most recently added to my TBR. Sure, half of them are Star Wars, but that’s not surprising given my love of the series and the number of new books for it that have recently been released and are coming out soon.