Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR.
I generally tend to make these seasonal TBR lists and then never stick with them. But I will nonetheless list the books I am looking forward to reading this spring and hope that this time I actually stick to it. So here it is, in no particular order.
- Illidan by William King. This book comes out in April and I’m super excited about it. I might not play World of Warcraft anymore, but I love reading the books set in the world and am looking forward to seeing more of Illidan’s story.
- Warcraft: Durotan by Christie Golden. This is the prequel novel for the upcoming Warcraft movie and I am looking forward to reading it before watching the movie.
- Titans by Victoria Scott. Since I finally got my hands on a copy of this book, I plan on reading it soon.
- The Dred Chronicle by Ann Aguirre. I have been looking forward to this trilogy for a while now, since finishing the Sirantha Jax series, so I plan to read it this spring.
- The Raven Cycle by Maggie Steifvater. Read the first book a while ago, now I plan to reread it and then work through the rest of the series. Really looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds.
- Poison Fruit by Jacqueline Carey. While I’m not overly excited about this book, I want to read it very soon so that I can finish off the trilogy.
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. I am really looking forward to this book and can’t wait to see what the story has in store for me.
- Lost Stars by Claudia Gray. Of course no list of mine is complete until there is a Star Wars book on it. Looking forward to this one. It will be the first Star Wars YA book that I have read, so I hope it’s good.
- Vol’jin: Shadows of the Horde by Mark A Stackpole. Yup, another Warcraft book. I have a few others in the series to read first, but I really want to get to this one soon.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer. This one has been on my shelf for quite a while, so I think it’s about time that I got around to reading it.
So there you have it, the top ten books on my spring TBR. Now let’s see if I can stick with them.