Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Ten Of My Most Recent Great & Terrible Reads.
I have read some really good books lately. However, I have also read some pretty bad ones as well. So here I will share with you some of my recent books from both ends of the spectrum. They will be listed in no particular order.
- The Thing Around Your Neck by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
- The All-Girl Filling Station’s Last Reunion by Fannie Flagg.
- The Curse of The Viking Grave by Farley Mowat.
- The Last Rhinos by Lawrence Anthony.
- You’re Never Weird On The Internet (Almost ) by Felicia Day
- Tides of Darkness by Aaron Rosenberg.
- Beyond The Dark Portal by Aaron Rosenberg.
- Rebel Fay by Barb & J.C. Hendee.
- Day of The Dragon by Richard A. Knaak.
- Lords of the Sith by Paul S. Kemp
- Heir To The Jedi by Kevin Hearne.
Funny how quite a few of the good books ended up with “The” at the beginning of their title. I wonder if that’s a sign of something. Also, I have to admit that it hurt me great to put not only one, but two, Star Wars books on the bad list. But the truth is, I really didn’t like those books. So what books have you read lately that were great? Any that were less than what you expected them to be?