Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Top Ten Books We Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads.
I almost didn’t do this topic because I thought it would be a bit of a pain to make a list, but in the end I figured why not, since Goodreads makes it easy to see how many ratings each book has. I was actually surprised that some of the books I have really loved have had so few ratings.
- The King’s Quest Trilogy by Kenyon Morr and Craig Mills. I loved these books, especially after devoting many hours of my childhood playing the King’s Quest video games. These three books have under 50 ratings each on Goodreads.
- Virtual Arcana by Karen Amanda Hooper. This was a great series and I look forward to it’s continuation. This series has about 100 or less ratings on Goodreads.
- The Dragon’s of Jupiter by Jacob Holo. This was a fantastic Sci-Fi novel that really stood out to me as something special. It has 71 ratings on Goodreads.
- The Last Savannah by Mike Bond. An action packed read with a strong anti-poaching focus that was really enjoyable to read. This book has 142 ratings on Goodreads.
- The White Magic Trilogy by Caitlin Brennan. I really enjoyed this fantasy trilogy with a big focus on horses. This series has 1000 ratings for the first book and under 500 ratings for the other two on Goodreads.
- Warcraft: Durotan by Christie Golden. This book was a great read and set things up for the movie really well. While it’s a new release it has only 492 ratings on Goodreads.
- Owl & The Japanese Circus by Kristi Charish. This was a book I wasn’t sure I would like, but ended up really enjoying. This book has 963 ratings on Goodreads.
- The Last Rhinos by Lawrence Anthony. A story written by a man who dedicated his life to saving endangered African species, such as the rhino. This book has 1065 ratings on Goodreads.
- Ghost Planet by Sharon Lynn Fisher. A really neat Sci-Fi novel, though don’t read the synopsis unless you want one of the main plot twists instantly spoiled before reading it. This book has 1279 ratings on Goodreads.
- Under The Empyrean Sky by Chuck Wendig. A book I picked up on a whim and ended up really liking it – though I still need to read the last book in the trilogy. This book has 1387 ratings on Goodreads.