Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is all about Fall TV.
I don’t tend to watch a lot of TV overall, but there are a few shows I look forward to when the new seasons start up each fall. So here they are, in no particular order.
- Vikings. I’m a bit behind on this one, but I have all the episodes I need to watch on the PVR. Needless to say, I’m still excited for the upcoming season.
- Heartland. Another show I’m behind on, but it shouldn’t take me long to catch up.
- Life Below Zero. A show about people in various parts of Alaska surviving off the land and their struggles to do so.
- Alaska: The Last Frontier. Follows the Kiltcher family as they continue the homestead ways in Alaska.
- Live Free Or Die. A show about people who are living off the land in various parts of the US.
- Yukon Men. Similar to the three listed above. I just really enjoy watching shows like this.
- Hoarders: Buried Alive. Yup, I watch this show pretty religiously Can’t really say why I like it, but I do.
- My 600-lb Life. Yeah, I watch this too. Again can’t say why I watch it, but I do.
- Risking It All. I don’t know if this one is returning this fall or not. But it’s a show about families who give up all the modern conveniences of life to live off grid and follows their journey.
And that’s all I can think of. Got closer to ten than I thought I would. What TV shows are you looking forward to this fall? Did any get cancelled on you?