Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is Halloween related freebie.
For this I am going with my favorite Halloween movies. Here they are, in no particular order.
- The Addams Family. I love the TV series, both the original and the remake, but the movie is my favorite. This is a much watch for Halloween time.
- It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. A classic that is enjoyable for all ages.
- Hocus Pocus. I don’t always watch this one, as I sometimes miss it when it’s on TV, but if I do see it’s on I make sure to make time to watch it.
- Edward Scissorhnads. Not only is this a fantastic movie, which honestly can be watched at any time of the year, but it’s also the only movie with Johnny Depp in it that I like.
- Addams Family Values. Another great movie, but I have to watch The Addams Family before I can watch this one.
- Bettlejuice. Can it really be Halloween without watching Beetlejuice? No, no it can’t be.
- Corpse Bride. I love this movie, it’s great to watch any time of the year, but it definitely has extra appeal around Halloween.
Well, I didn’t quite make it to ten, but I came close. What movies do you love watching around Halloween?