Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Ten Bookish Things I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree.
Oh there are so many bookish things I would love Santa to bring me, so let’s just dive into this.
- Bookshelves. I don’t mean cheap Walmart shelves like I currently have. I’m talking about those really expensive, well made book shelves that won’t sag under the weight of all my books.
- Bookmarks. I love bookmarks! I also like trying to match my bookmark with the book I’m reading, but I don’t have enough bookmarks to do it. Plus I tend to misplace them all the time, so the more bookmarks I have the greater the chance I have of finding one when I need it.
- Beauty & The Beast Things. Books and Beauty & The Beast just go together. So I’d love some figurines, pictures or something else from the movie to decorate my reading corner.
- Notebook & Pen. I may have a ton of notebooks and pens already, but a really nice pair of them to make notes about the books I’m reading would be awesome.
- Time. I know this isn’t really something he can bring, but let’s bend reality for a moment and assume he could somehow give me more reading time. That would be awesome.
- Author Visit. I would absolutely love to meet some of my favorite authors. So if Santa could make that happen then I would be forever grateful.
- Books. Duh! I could go into specifics, but to save time and space, I would settle for any book I have on my to-buy list. Or a surprise book, because any book would be good.
- Candles. I really want to get some book scented candles. I know there are lots out there, I just haven’t gotten any yet.
- Book Club. I really want to be a part of a book club again, so if Santa could somehow make that happen, that would be awesome.
- Book Blanket. I technically already have a blanket in my reading corner, but I would love a bookish one.
What book related things would you like Santa to leave under your tree?