Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Top Ten Best Books Of 2016.
To make this list easy for me, I’m going to like the best books of 2016 in the order than I read them.
- The Last Rhinos by Lawrence Anthony.
- The Curse of The Viking Grave by Farley Mowat.
- The All-Girl Filling Stations Last Reunion by Fannie Flagg.
- The Thing Around Your Neck by Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche.
- Of Blood & Honor by Chris Metzen.
- Lost Stars by Claudia Gray.
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche.
- Warcraft: Durotan by Christie Golden.
- The BFG by Roald Dahl.
- Havoc by Ann Aguirre.
There you have it, the best books of 2016. There were others that I considered adding to the list, but I didn’t want it to get out of hand, so I kept it to ten. What were the best books you read in 2016?