With January here it’s time to look back on the reading I did in December. I did pretty good reading wise and managed to read a total of 13 books.
So what did I read in December?
- Knock ‘Em Dead by Jessica Fletcher
- From The Listening Hills by Louis L’Amour
- Poor Unfortunate Soul by Serena Valentino
- Vol’Jin: Shadow of The Horde
- Dangerous Depths by Karen Amanda Hooper
- Return of The Rancher by Max Brand
- Catch Rider by Jennifer H. Lynn
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Wind River Rancher by Lindsay McKenna
- Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
- The Bookshop On The Corner by Jenny Colgan
- Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen
- The Empty Throne by Ru Emerson
December turned out to be a semi-eventful month. I had a number of baking orders to do throughout the month, which was nice as it gave me some extra money to work with. We started a new tradition this month, which will be repeated in future years, and that was to watch a Christmas movie every day from the first of December up to Christmas day. This was plenty fun to do and helped us spend some time together as a family. We also spent time together playing board games, building Lego sets that the boy got for Christmas and we also did some baking together.
We did manage to squeeze a trip to the city mid-month, which isn’t always possible with the winter weather, and got to see Rogue One and Moana in theater. I liked Rogue One, but I have to say that Moana was fantastic and I would go as far to say it was my favorite movie of the year. I cannot wait to own it on Blu-Ray and watch it over and over. I have already been obsessively listening to the soundtrack every day since seeing the movie.
It’s hard to believe that the year is over now and that we have moved into a new year.