Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR.
I cannot believe it’s almost spring. Honestly, it doesn’t look or feel like almost spring outside. It’s cold, there’s still tons of snow and I know real spring won’t hit here until May. Either way, here are the books I’m looking forward to come spring, listed in no particular order.
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. I really enjoyed Cinder and I’m really looking forward to continuing on with this series.
- Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry. I’ve been saying I will read this book for years now, so hopefully it will actually happen this spring.
- Blue Diablo by Ann Aguirre. I loved her Sirantha Jax and Dred Chronicles series, so really looking forward to starting this one, even if it does sound vastly different.
- Tigana by Guy Gavriel Kay. This book sounds so good, and it’s huge, but really looking forward to starting it soon.
- Lord of The Flies by William Golding. I technically read this one way back when in high school, but I want to reread it and see if I still like it as much as I did back then.
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman. I have only read one Gaiman book before, and I didn’t like it, but I still really want to read this one.
- Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton. How have I not read this one yet? Seriously, I loved the movie, so I need to read the book already.
- The Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill. I need to get to this one soon, and then watch the miniseries as well.
- The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook. I’m feeling iffy about this one, but I still want to read it strictly because of Felicia Day’s Vaginal Fantasy Book Club.
- The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger. I liked the movie, now I need to read the book to see how they compare.
There you have it, the books I’m looking forward to reading in spring. I will be really impressed if I get to all of them during the spring season, but in the end they should all get read sometime this year.