Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Top Ten Authors I’m Dying To Meet.
It may sound strange, but there aren’t a lot of authors I want to meet. Like, I want to meet plenty of authors, but there are only a few that I would really drop everything to go see. So here they are, in no particular order.
- Karen Amanda Hooper. Seriously, I want to meet her so badly. I talk to her somewhat regularly online, but actually getting to meet her would be a dream come true. One day it will happen, one day.
- Kristen Britain. Every since reading Green Rider, I have wanted to meet her. Perhaps one day it will happen.
- Peter S. Beagle. Technically I have already met him once. But I was so star struck that I couldn’t even speak. He is supposed to be doing another The Last Unicorn tour sometime soon, so I am really looking forward to seeing him again and actually talk to him.
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. I have loved all of her books and it would be absolutely amazing to meet her.
- Christie Golden. Between her World of Warcraft and Star Wars books, I have enjoyed a lot of her writing. Getting to meet her would be awesome.
- Ann Aguirre. After reading her Sirantha Jax and Dred Chronicles series, I would love to meet her.
Well, that’s all I can think of at the moment. There are lots of other authors I wouldn’t mind meeting, but these are the ones I want to meet the most.