Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Top Ten Fandoms I’m A Part Of.
I don’t know if I have ten fandoms or not, but I’ll see how close I can get.
- Star Wars. Well, duh! I am obsessed with Star Wars and this should come as no surprise to anyone who has ever visited this blog. It’s awesome.
- Friends. I loved this show when it was on the air and still enjoy watching reruns when I spot them on TV. If the urge to watch it really gets to me, I can whip out my trusty DVDs of the series and watch whatever episode I want to.
- Xena: Warrior Princess. Loved the TV series. Another one of those shows I religiously watched and often rewatch on DVD when the need arises.
- She-Ra: Princess of Power. This show was my childhood and I still love it today. I would give anything for a live action She-Ra movie.
- Studio Ghibli. I love all of their movies, at least the ones I have seen, which is pretty much all of them. I seriously felt at a loss when Hayao Miyazaki retired, but luckily he has come out of retirement to make one more film – hopefully more.
Okay, that’s it. I feel like there might be a couple of more, but honestly I’m drawing a blank at this moment.