Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Ten Books That I’ve Recently Added To My TBR List.
I’ve been trying really hard not to add too many new books to my TBR, since it’s kind of too big for it’s own good at this point, but of course I still add some. So here are the ten books that I’ve recently added to my TBR List.
- Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- In Real Life by Cory Doctorow
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
- Binti by Nnedi Okorafor
- World of Warcraft: Traveler by Greg Weisman
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson
- Holy Shit: A Brief History of Swearing by Melissa Mohr
- Your Name, Volume 1 by Makoto Shinkai
- The Snow Queen by Joan D. Vinge
There you have it, those are the books I have recently added to my TBR. The genres are all over the place, but since I read books for each genre that makes sense. What books have you recently added to your TBR?