Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is the Best Books You’ve Read In 2017 So Far.
Oh man, I’ve read quite a few really good books this year, so it was quite easy to make this list. Here they are in no particular order.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Saga Vol 1-7 by Brian Vaughan & Fiona Staples
- Ghosts by Raina Telgemeier
- Erased Vol 1 by Kei Sanbe
- Dark Disciple by Christie Golden
- Happiness, Like Water by Chinelo Okparanta
- A Bride’s Story Vol 1 by Kaoru Mori
- Secret Daughter by Shilpi Somaya Gowda
- Your Name: A Light Novel by Makoto Shinkai
- Buffalo Girls by Larry McMurtry
There you have it, the best books I’ve read so far this year.