How is it July already? Seriously, this year is going by far too fast. Anyway, it’s time to look back on what I read and did over the month of June. I ended up reading a total of eleven books in June.
So what did I read in the month of June?
- Shockaholic by Carrie Fisher
- Wishful Drinking by Carrie Fisher
- Erased Vol. 1 by Kei Sanbe
- Cress by Marissa Meyer
- Your Name: A Light Novel by Makoto Shinkai
- Happiness, Like Water by Chinelo Okparanta
- A Bride’s Story Vol. 1 by Kaoru Mori
- Secret Daughter by Shilpi Somaya Gowda
- Wolf Children: Ame & Yuki by Mamoru Hosoda
- A Bride’s Story Vol. 2 by Kaoru Mori
- A Bride’s Story Vol. 3 by Kaoru Mori
June was a pretty busy month. My son was finishing up his soccer season, and so that kept us occupied for a few nights each week. The season was long and yet went by fairly quickly. They ended up losing only a single game over the season and ended up with the gold medal. I was also able to finally plant the garden, though it happened about two weeks later than what normally happens, but I had no choice in that since it kept raining every day making it impossible to plant it. The good news is, that some of the things I planted started to sprout a mere two days later and come the end of the month everything but the spinach had sprouted. I also put in a bunch of time trying to organize things for a garage sale we plan on having at some point next month, and that was a big task and I still have so much more work on this to do before I’m ready. At the end of the month I got my hands on a new book shelf, a birthday gift from my husband, and I’m so excited to have it because it’s a good quality shelf so I don’t need to worry about the shelves starting to sag under the weight of my book after a month or so. Overall, this was a good, albeit busy month.