It’s Bout of Books time again! I always look forward to Bout of Books as it really helps to ramp up my reading for a week. What is Bout of Books you ask?
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 8th and runs through Sunday, January 14th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 21 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
So what are my goals for this Bout of Books?
- Read as many books as I can. Duh.
- Participate in at least one twitter chat.
- Participate in as many of the challenges as I can.
What books do I plan to read?
- Final Ride by Mike Flanagan
- Destination Murder by Jessica Fletcher & Donald Bain
- Atilda by Roald Dahl
- The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher
- Winter by Marissa Meyer
- InuYasha Vol. 1 by Rumiko Takahashi
- Thrawn by Timothy Zahn
- Bone: Rose by Jeff Smith
- Bone: Out From Boneville by Jeff Smith
- Bone: The Great Cow Race by Jeff Smith
- Bone: Eyes of The Storm by Jeff Smith
- Bone: Rock Jaw by Jeff Smith
- Bone: The Dragonslayer by Jeff Smith
- Bone: Old Man’s Cave by Jeff Smith
- Bone: Ghost Circles by Jeff Smith
- Bone: Treasure Hunters by Jeff Smith
- Bone: Crown of Horns by Jeff Smith
- Bone: Tall Tales by Jeff Smith
- The Turn by Kim Harrison
I don’t expect to get through all of these books, but it gives me plenty of options to work with. Basically I just took my Janurary TBR and added a few more books and we’ll see what happens.