I am currently NOT accepting books for review.
General Review Policy
Reviews are regularly posted on Thursday, with additional/extra reviews occasionally posted on either Friday or Sunday.
How quickly I read and review a book is based upon how many books I currently have in my review pile and when a book is released. In general I try to get books reviewed within two to eight weeks of receiving them.
I only post reviews for books I have completely read. This is because I feel that I cannot properly express my feelings about a book unless I have read it from start to finish. If in the rare chance I do not finish your book and you wish me to still post a review for it then please specify that in your email otherwise they will not be reviewed.
Reviews of ARCs will be posted on or around the release date.
All books reviewed on Exploring All Genres were either bought, gifted or provided by the publisher/author. Payment of any kind is not accepted or received for any of my reviews.
Accepted Book Formats
Physical copies of books are highly preferred, be it paperback or hard cover. However, I will accept e-books as .mobi files and audiobooks as well. ARCs are also accepted in any of these formats.
While I read and reviews books from nearly every genres on this blog I do prefer certain genres over others. I do not review most non-fiction work as I find these books difficult to review. If your book falls into a genre category that is not listed below I will still likely be interested in reviewing it.
- Western Romance
- Young Adult
- Science Fiction
- Historical Fiction
Genres Not Accepted
- 5 Stars (Downright Amazing) – This is as close to perfect as a book can get. Very highly recommended.
- 4 to 4.5 Stars (Really Good) – A solid story that I fully enjoyed. Highly recommended.
- 3 to 3.5 Stars (Okay/Good) – Enjoyable read though it lacked something to make it special. Recommended.
- 2 to 2.5 Star (Didn’t Like It) – While I finished this book I did not enjoy it. Likely wouldn’t recommend.
- 1 to 1.5 Stars (Horrible) – Just a bad book all around. Not recommended.
- DNF – A book I couldn’t bring myself to finish and thus it gets no actual rating.
If you would like me to review your book please send me an email including the title, synopsis, cover image, genre and any other important piece of information to the email listed below. If you wish to have the review posted on or by a specific date please include that information in the email as well.
Review requests should be sent to: exploringallgenres (at) gmail (dot) com